I have watched the movie Rann yesterday. A wonderful story told in marvelous way. Excellent acting by everyone including Ritesh Deshmukh!! And I must not say anything about Amitabh Bachchan and Paresh Raval. They are just legends. To praise them for their acting or to give them best actor or villain award is nothing but injustice to new comers as otherwise the letters will never get any chance. The core message of the film is very well told and touches the heart. It’s a different matter it may not be able to change the system at any level. Though movie is for class and not for mass, I recommend every of you. Just watch it.
I have been very much interested in films since my childhood. From very younger age, I have been dreaming to make films. In schools I did make a few but very successful plays as well. Though I can’t do technical functions, I desire to enter in the industry sooner or later as core business of Indies.
There is one golden rule in marshal arts. When the opponent hits, your first effort should not be to stop it but to avoid it. If you waste your energy to stop others’ efforts, you will not have enough energy to fight at last.
This is the law of energy efficiency for an human being. Conserve your energy. Talk less, understand more. Spend at least 10 minutes a day peacefully in a silent place. Within this deep silence, re-charge yourself. This kind of conserved energy will be very helpful to you in turbulent times.
Amongst the thousand names of lord Vishnu, one is Naarayan. According to Sanskrit grammer the word naarayan is made of two words.
Naar + Aayan
Naar = the whole of consciousness, bunch of life-spirit, whole power of the world.
Aayan = to reside.
This means Naarayan is one in which whole power and consciousness of the world resides.
Great meaning. But I want to point one more great meaning within this. The first word in Naarayan is Naar.
Naar = the whole of consciousness, bunch of life-spirit, whole power of the world
Naar is also woman
Hence woman is one in which all power and consciousness resides.
Lord Krishna told in bhagwad Gita,
Kirti, Shree, Varkya, Narinaam
Shruti r Medha, Dhruti, Shkama
Means I am the Fame, Wealth, ability to speak, ability to listen, intelligence, patience, and forgiveness amongst the Women.
I never understand why Indian public worship goddesses, why they give such nice meanings even to the names, and why in this country only women have to struggle hopelessly to sustain their life.
Once in my lecture I have told that “People who kill the girl child, should never be allowed to get an entry in the temple of lord hanumaan. Hanumaan utilized his complete life for the betterment of life of Sita. If you remove Sita’s character from the life of Hanumaan, we never could know hanumaan. So people who don’t allow birthing a girl child should not come in front of hanumaan who saved a girl child as his life mission”. And I faced some resistance from very few people after this.
But truth is after all truth.
Center for Entrepreneurship Development (CED) is a premier organization promoted by each state government in India to promote the entrepreneurship within the young students and professionals. Today I have been invited by CED to deliver a lecture to a batch of want-to-be entrepreneur in the field of computer hardware and networking. Here is the excerpt of the 2 hour session.
- Understanding the great Chinese electronics market which developed itself from the e-waste of Europe and USA.
- Normal causes of computer problems.
- Step by step Levels of an entrepreneur in Computer Field.
- Start with repair and maintenance service. This will allow to get experience and contacts at lower (or zero) investment
- Annual maintenance contract
- Networking services
- Be PC vender
- Service station of manufacturers
- E- Waste manager. This will be most creamy business though requires very keen knowledge and understanding of digital device.
- Threats in the business
- Extensive competition
- 100% service satisfaction is required
- Tips to get established in the business
- Do good work and not cheap. Don’t compromise your quality for cost
- Never be lazy. Have zero response time
- Be punctual in contracting and commitment
- Maintain written contracts.
- Maintain customer relation. Maintain contacts against cost
- First concentrate on your skills only. “Me Too, and We Do” approach may harm your core business.
- Tips to grow your business
- Form a team. Do work in team work
- Explore geographies
- Creative marketing
- Offer wide range of services
- Offer end to end solution
- Have patient
Values are more important than value
Hope this will help you as well in your business.